Accepting New Patients! Same day emergency appointment!
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Monica Rajurs, DMD
Our practice is taking unprecedented steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our staff and community when we resume work on June 1, 2020. Our commitment to your safety remains paramount at Dr. Monica Rajurs dental practice.
Infection control has been and continues to be a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are designed to ensure that your care is safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We have made the following enhancements to our already stringent procedures to protect both you and our staff. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Upon arrival to the office parking lot, we ask that patient call the office at 586-294-1010 and let us know you are here. We will let you know when you can enter the office. This allows us to not have multiple patients in the office and help maintain social distance.
- We request all patients wear a mask when entering and exiting the office.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. We will provide this for you.
- Upon entering the office, a staff member will use and infrared (non-touch) forehead thermometer to take your temperature as well as Pulse Ox to check your oxygen level.
- Upon entering the operatory room, we will have the patient rinse their mouth with Peroxyl (Hydrogen Proxide).
- You will notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients entering the office at any given time. You will receive additional instructions prior to your appointment to ensure safety and distancing protocols are in place for everyone.
- Additional measures we have taken include, but are not limited to:
- Air purifiers in each patient room that remove additional aerosols from the air and recirculate clean, fresh air
- Chairside face shields that protect both patient and staff
- Additional oral suction units to remove aerosols as we are working
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all staff members
- Further disinfection of lingering airborne particles
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer and questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 586-294-1010 or visit our website at www.drrajursdmd.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Monica Rajurs, DMD